The DataGalaxy Web API allows you to manipulate your metamodel using unitary and bulk HTTP requests.
Our API is organized around the REST architecture.
It accepts and returns JSON-encoded data and uses standard HTTP response codes, verbs, and authentication with access tokens.
What can I do with DataGalaxy's API ?
Short answer: Nearly everything you do in the DataGalaxy Web App can also be done using the API.
Manipulate your metamodel
- 🛠 Create, Read, Update, and Delete every object in your metamodel
- ✍️ Edit their content
- 🔗 Create lineages using links
- 🏷 Create, Read, Update, and Delete your attributes and their layout
And all of the above can be done in bulk 🏋️
Make advanced search queries
🔍 Our Search API allows you to use the full power of the DataGalaxy Web App search feature.
Manage your users
- 🛠 Create, Read, Update, and Delete users in your DataGalaxy instance
- 🛂 Manage user's DataGalaxy licenses
- 🔌 Plug your user provisioning service to our SCIM API
Get started right now and make your first API call in under a few minutes ⏱
Follow our step-by-step getting started guides to:
- learn how to authenticate to the DataGalaxy API
- send your first requests right away using our Postman Collection